New Traditional Sauna 3 Person Canadian Hemlock Indoor Wet Dry Steam Sauna
The New Traditional Sauna 3 - 4 Person Canadian Hemlock Indoor Wet Dry Steam Sauna is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating. It fits conveniently into any room, and will enhance any décor. Speak to a sales representative today! The Sauna is perfect for basking in the warmth with your family or friends - add one to your home today!
- 3-4 person capacity
- Material: Hemlock
- Sauna Heater: 6KW 220V
- Sauna Stone
- Touch screen control panel with USB and Bluetooth
- Head lamp
- 8mm tempered glass
- Door Handles : Wooden
- Wooden cask, spoon
- Thermohygrometer, sandglass
- Each set comes with two backrests
- Passive Weight Loss:
- Your body must expend energy (calories) to produce sweat, so a single sauna session can burn as many calories as you would jogging for 30 minutes
- Improves Blood Circulation:
- As your body produces sweat to cool itself, your heart works harder pumping blood at a great rate to boost circulation, supplying the conditioning effects of exercise.
- Strengthens Your Immune System:
- Heat exposure to the skin stimulates production of white blood cells and strengthens the immune system.
Improves Skin Tone:
The profuse sweating achieved after just a few minutes in an infrared sauna carries off deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells, not only leaving your skin glowing and immaculately clean, but also giving you improved skin tone, elasticity, texture and color.
Removes Toxins and Mineral Waste
Increased blood circulation stimulates the sweat glands, releasing the built-up toxins and waste that your body trapped in the fatty layers just beneath your skin.
Pain Relief for Stiff Joints and Muscles
The deep heat of an infrared sauna helps peripheral blood vessels dialate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries.
Effective for Arthritis, Bursitis
In Europe, radiant heat is widely used to treat patients suffering from many forms of arthritis, and has proven effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, and many other muscular-skeletal ailments.